View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
Fortissimo
Connoisseur
Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony Reader Touch Edition (PRS-650BC)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy3b View Post
the Boox M90 has a webkit browser and a Wacom touch interface. But I don't think it is out in thee wild just yet but is due this month as I recall reading. There is a thread about it here, maybe in the General or News section.
This is some good info! I've just checked it out now that you've mentioned it. Looks like it will give the Kindle DX some competition.
I believe this is the thread => https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127120
Fortissimo is offline   Reply With Quote