View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #14
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Thanks, Fbone.

He was able to get the B&N books back on the nook. But he, apparently had other books and documents that were either inconvenient to retrieve or, more likely, he couldn't remember the names and places of purchase. He should’ve used Calibre.

One of my worries last Christmas, and this Christmas too, was all the companies trying to get anything out the door. I do want a tablet, but may just wait until after the rush.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote