View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:25 PM   #13
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Worse, as mentioned I took this photo to my 20th HS reunion and showed it off as my "only child."
OK this possibly marks me as officially weird, but I'd find a pic of that a lot more interesting than endless rounds of baby pics!

(I'm the sole woman in the office who doesn't go all cooey when coworkers bring their sprogs in. Instead I go hide in whichever of the two kitchens is furthest away)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote