View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What is that a picture of?
That is the pathologist's photo of my uterus, and the rather large tumor associated with said uterus at the time of their removal from my body.

The tumor was really more of a mass of tumors surrounding a malignant core which had not been discovered on biopsy.

I was allowed to attend the sectioning .... it was really rather thrilling. Of course, I also attended the original removal, but I was under heavy sedation, and although they told me I talked through portions of the operation (which blew me away, because you would think they would have had me under general for as long as I was out), I don't remember much, if any, of it.

I named the largest mass "Max" .... it seemed like a good name.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote