View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #15
Alfy
Liseur de Bonne Aventure
Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Are you saying people over 40 can't understand an embrace new technology? Hmm.. I hope you're not saying that. Perhaps you are under 30?

BOb
Nope, I'm not. But I guess YOU are over 40!

First off, I was mainly talking about the people over 50, and yes, I would readily admit there will be a number of exceptions. But come on, MOST of the people over 50 are not tech-savy in the broader sense. They might learn how to use any device, but it is not as much a part of their lives. Think of it: who would have thought 20 years ago you would go to your computer to buy a BOOK??? For me, it's perfectly normal. For my parents, it's science fiction.

However, and in order to show respect for age, I have edited my post above.

Last edited by Alfy; 01-06-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Alfy is offline   Reply With Quote