View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #39
Gameboy213
Connoisseur
Gameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox Note 2 , Kindle Oasis 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiklop74 View Post
I get entire news correctly. Only when article is more lengthy we gat part of the text.

Unfortunately LA times has quite complicated rules for making print pages. I'll take a look, but not in any near future.
No worries. I love the NYT Feed and the Economist Feed.... they work perfectly. The LA TIMES feed is just very small and usually only around 10 articles total. I tried to make the FULL feed and never got it to work correctly and only received part of every article. Same thing with the Detroit News, my old hometown newspaper. If you ever get around to do a recipe for those I would be forever grateful! I will keep trying to figure it myself as well..... just not good at getting it to work correctly.