View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #8362
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by victauria View Post
I do, too! I discovered him many, many years ago when a shop was playing this song from the album of the same name (As the Water Flows). I was pulled into the shop by the music alone, and thought the owner was kidding when he said he'd worn out three cassettes already (told you it was a long time ago!).

So, I bought it on the spot, and promptly wore it out. I've gone through many cassettes because it wasn't available on cd. Finally, I found it on iTunes! The album at some point was renamed Buddha's Dream, but it has the exact same playlist as my long-ago cassette.

Riley Lee has a number of albums, and I have a couple of others; however, this song and this album are my favorite--not only of his but maybe of all my music.

http://www.komuso.com/people/people.pl?person=864
Thanks!!!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote