View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:07 AM   #54
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspear View Post
i wish i saw you, so that i could say hi.

great news! i found my kobo glo from the joshin denki outlet in den den town. the whole place was desserted when i was there.. how do they even make ends meet?

anyway, i just set it up, and found that they insisted i use a rakuten id to register the kobo glo, instead of my kobobooks.com username.... and with that i cant even access the books i bought on kobobooks.com! anyone knows how to download my previously purchased books from kobo,directly onto my kobo?
Hmm that's one of the things that I was concerned about for the Japanese Kobo. I know they tried to make me switch to a Rakuten ID just to log onto the website in Japan. Fortunately now you can choose other login options. Please let us know if you can find out a way to register without making a Rakuten ID.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote