View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #52
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Hmmmm... I wonder if it was you I saw yesterday at Bic Camera? I was there buying some stuff for my iPhone. But when I asked upsairs about the Kobo Glo, they told me that they still hadn't received any for sale! But then, this is Japan...

Stitchawl
i wish i saw you, so that i could say hi.

great news! i found my kobo glo from the joshin denki outlet in den den town. the whole place was desserted when i was there.. how do they even make ends meet?

anyway, i just set it up, and found that they insisted i use a rakuten id to register the kobo glo, instead of my kobobooks.com username.... and with that i cant even access the books i bought on kobobooks.com! anyone knows how to download my previously purchased books from kobo,directly onto my kobo?
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote