Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #25
chromedome
Enthusiast
chromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of itchromedome has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Voyage, PW2, Kobo Glo (KK, Sony PRS600)
Ditto - Do not buy this case

Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
Just a quick warning (esp for those in the UK) not to buy the August Lion leather cover from ebay - the seller is apparently continuing to advertise these as designed for the Glo with full access to all ports and functions, when they plainly are not designed for the Glo and the feedback shows that the sd slot, light button and perhaps even the power button are occluded by the case.
The seller does not return postage and e-bay payment protection only covers original purchase cost. I had to take out a "Not As Described" case against the vendor to get my money back and I'm still out of pocket for return postage. (The vendor initially indicated that he would refund a Second Class return, but hasn't).

E-bay Buyer Protection requires a "Tracked" parcel to continue a case, which I only found out later, after being duped into returning second class. I'm steering clear of E-bay from now on.

Greg
chromedome is offline   Reply With Quote