Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez_terr View Post
I bought one of these as a temporary measure until I find a case I really like.

The spine part of the cover isn't quite as deep as it should be (the Kindle is a little flatter than the Glo), but it still fastens okay. I can fold the front cover behind the reader, and fasten it in place with the closure tab. The magnet doesn't affect the sleep/wake mechanism.

Despite the pictures on the website, the interior of mine is grey, not brown.

The silicone pad does hold the Glo in place nicely and it hasn't slipped yet.
Interesrting. Does the pad leave any residue on the Kobo? How good is the fit on the height and width? Can you use it with the clasp on the front and not the back?

Thanks
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote