View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #287
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasa1 View Post
Thank you Sharkus! Your information was very helpful (and for me, has certainly upped the fun, and broadened my reading scope!)

Was wondering if you have any idea what's wrong with my classic attack award.. i've tried downloading and reading the five mentioned books over and over, and it's stuck at 80% and i've no idea how to get it to finish! i know there's someone else on the forum with the same issue.. it would be wonderful to get the award, finally! If you've any ideas, i'd be really grateful!

Many thanks! And Happy Reading!
iOS or Touch? I'm iOS so not totally sure on why it would not be working on the Touch. It is a client side award, meaning there is code in the app itself to calculate when it is awarded.
One thing to take into account is that this award previously relied on the five bundled books that shipped with the iOS app ("Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, "Dracula" by Bram Stoker, "Adventures of Hucklyberry Finn" by Mark Twain, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll, "Grimms' Fairy Tales" by The Brothers Grimm). These are not bundled any longer, so you would need to add them to your Library. They are free, and I'm fairly sure links to them on the store have been posted earlier in this thread.
You would probably need to read them to completion, ie; tap on the "Close this book" button at the end of the book.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote