View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
Well they reached the price point I predicted 6 months ago before it released.

If they'd add even 2 more formats I'd consider it. But I just don't see myself converting my library just so I can use a Mini instead of a JBL.
Just the addition of epub would help convince me. Or at least the option of a serif font--I'd consider converting books to .txt if the Mini gave me a nice, readable Times Roman font. I just can't deal with reading books in sans serif fonts.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote