View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #114
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Whatever ... Why get in a tizz? I guess if potential customers in any excluded countries realise that they're not in the Kindle Club and feel strongly enough about that to complain in large numbers to Amazon and their local servers and demand their reader rights, everyone on the selling end will take notice and act as best and as swiftly as they commercially and technologically can. For interest earlier today, I wrote to an author pal of mine in Saudi this morning about the situation. Not only did he not give a damn as a writer or a reader ... he'd never even heard of Kindle. Meanwhile, my wife has just come back from work in Monaco (couple of miles away from where we live) and, it appears, some of the folks there she talked to today are miffed that, although they can buy Kindles as of Oct 19, they will not have wireless connectivity, unlike the rest of France. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 10-09-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: to add the line about no wireless in monaco