View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #44
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDD View Post
I handed out a copy of the one I used to a few users, but it still not quite ok. As soon as I get a fully working configuration I'll publish it and let you know.
Hi FDD.

How are things going with the kernel config?

Can you please add a section to the Devel Wiki page w.r.t. kernel module compilation?

If I interpret this post https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ke...ly/006417.html correctly, there's a considerable chance that the M92 USB controller may support host mode... and that would open a new world of possibilities (bluetooth/keyboard support for text input, e.g. )

I hope that Onyx will release the sources and patches in accordance to the GPL, though... It'd be a shame to have to involve the FSF :-| .

btw.: I'm a little surprised to see bluetooth.ko included with the std. fw image... it seems to be used by the wifi driver... does anyone know why? Does the atheros chip support bluetooth, or is it only this bt coexistence interface?

Last edited by kodomo; 03-24-2012 at 07:55 PM.
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote