View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
It would be a real bonus to have a line or two of feedback on our ebooks, but please don't feel obliged.

Very best. Neil
I am about halfway through Prestwick by David Hough. It is a great read story-wise & I thoroughly recommend it -

BUT although the PDF is well constructed for Adobe Reader on a PC it does not read well on my Sony 505. The font is too small & when you chose to enlarge it you run into all the problems of re-flowing on an Ebook reader - blank pages, pages with one or two lines of text, it took me just 30 seconds to convert it to LRF with Calibre - with some minor solvable format problems - but much more acceptable to read on the Sony - which you have - try it! & you will see the problem
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote