View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 07:10 PM   #6
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
@avid
If you want to use HTML, just use it natively. The wolfmaker and hanlin printer are just for pdf and other files that are not natively supported. HTML snf .txt work out of the box. The russian version of the V8 is actually starting to improve the text display...I did several tests with the help of TaKir and even in the beta firmware it displays text rather well now. A new HTML and .txt viewer should arrive soon and make the V8 a very interesting device indeed.
I'm starting to think more and more about just buying it. the main resaon why I haven't done so yet is, that the V2 might be coming out really soon, and if it provides all the V8 does with the additional comfort of Linux and a SDK then that would be my choice.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote