View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #33
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Yeah I know mantano shows it but Moon+ doesn't I have all my books series tagged in Calibre and my Sony, Kobo Mini, Mantano, i2reader etc show it fine.

Moon however doesn't show the series or the book number which means it's probably a useless app to me as I pretty much solely just read big series books and if that's the case I'm amazed moon+ is popular.

Basicly I would want it shown in the list view so I can easily pick the next book to read I don't want to have to go and open calibre each time just to see what the next book should be.
I am certain there is a way for Moon+ tk do this and I'm sure I did it before,but am at work and did not bring my tablet w/me so can't tell right now. I intend to try tonight, because now I am curious as well. Sorry if I made this more confusing than it already is. d:
citac is offline   Reply With Quote