Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #12
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Well, I voted for a 'sunburned country', as I don't know much about Australia. Also I can recite whole paragraphs of " 20.000 leagues under the sea", as it was my favorite from long ago.
But on paging through Bryson's book, it seems to be more of a travelbook ( but perhaps time will prove me wrong), than a novel.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote