View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #7
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
I've had the problem of no-books in sdcard with the upgrade from 2.2.1 to 2.3.1. Erased all the books from computer( but *not* formatted the card) and re-sideloaded them with the card inserted in the glow, now i'ts all fine. Fine but annoying.

@danskmacabre: does new firmware still has the bold-ification of italic fonts?
I've had this problem after upgrade with all fonts, system and sideloaded fonts. Now, after a factory-reset and a manual upgrade (i'm still on 2.3.1) i've found that sideloade and embedded ( in epubs) fonts are fine bat still system fonts ( i've played with 3 of them) have the bug. Did the upgrade to .2 resolve this bug?

HP

Edit: corrected above wrong firmware version from 2.1.5 to 2.2.1

Last edited by hubertphava; 12-22-2012 at 04:29 PM.
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote