View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #30
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
oh, that would be soooo tempting. I've got a K3-3G with a lighted cover, but a self-lighted kindle with touch screen but also page turn buttons on the side... I *might* be able to talk the Lord of the Exchequer into it... except that I start a new job on Monday, it'll be 6 weeks before I see any money (2-week pay cycle, net 30 days), and that first pay check goes to getting my son a portable (more useful for school than a tablet). *sigh*
My wife is awfully jealous of my Nook ST glow. She's been waiting for the announcement of a front-lit kindle for months.

Doesn't help that the kids bent the pins on her lighted case so it tends to flicker off at times.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote