View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #15
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I think many are fed up with this discussion and finally decided that enough is enough.
And I also think many haven't noticed this second poll, possibly for the same reason: Fed up. can't bother to look...
Can't disagree there. I did actually vote in each of the polls, but I'm beginning to think that this book club is much more about discussing voting methodology and the validity or otherwise of monthly themes than about discussing the books themselves.

Hopefully, the suggestion that whatever sticks now is locked in for the next year actually holds true and we can go back to being a book club again.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote