Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #65
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
I ordered two Case Crown covers last week, and my wife just informed me that they arrived today. She's extremely happy with it (I'll get my own hands-on after work). It looks like the hole for accessing the home button is larger than in the photos on the website.

The attached photo is my wife's Kobo in her new case (the smeary white bit is some contact information she put there that I obscured with Gimp).
Thanks for the pic of this one. I actually discovered it on ebay last week and instantly fell in love and returned the Werx cover and ordered this one. I am so anxious for it to arrive!
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote