View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #68
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The only problem with the voting is that it is not blind and as we have found out in the previous vote that a lot of people do not vote for what they actually want but instead wait and then vote for one that might be the winner and not one that looks like it has no chance of winning. This is just very wrong and the idea is to vote for the book you want to read most because it is the book you want to read most. Don't go voting on a book you don't want to read most just because the book you want to read may not win.

This is why I think a blind vote would give different results then some of the results we've gotten. Would AK have won last time? I don't think so. I think 1984 probably would have won.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote