View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #79
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
The other day little daughter, that is learning to take pictures, took a shot of me. Not from the front, from the side, while I was sitting at the desk, on the computer. That was Friday evening. Saturday I went to the swimming pool and went for 1km without stops. The same yesterday morning. To day Wife said no, let the body rest a while. Tomorrow is closed. I'll go Thursday, than Saturday again. And so on until not only the belt, the mirror, the jackets, but also a sudden side shot will show that i am not a disgrace to my eyes anymore. Whow. After a little bit of this, I will be able to go everyday. No more than 1 km as it is the most boring exercise of all.

Last edited by beppe; 02-15-2011 at 04:17 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote