View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 04:31 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Overdrive account lets you sync reading position between devices. I think that it also shares Adobe ID authorization between devices, but at least that does not currently extend to the Windows mobile app at present (I had to separately authorize with my Adobe ID).

Note that you cannot side-load books with DRM, so if you want to read those, you need a different app.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote