View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #55
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
You are gambling, but I think only you can determine how much to roll the dice for based on the information at hand. I guess the most important question to ask yourself is why you want to buy the lot (instead of for example buying fewer units which you know work) and then go from there.

Either way, I wish you luck with your bid

FYI, my experience in buying pigs in pokes on eBay has resulted in 50% success.
Who has lots up for auction (or Buy-It-Now) with fewer known-working demo units? The guy who ships them in bubble wrap envelopes so they break during shipment?

I would feel better bidding on smaller lots, if they WERE indeed offered. Your advice would be useful, if it provided such useful details, but it does not, so it is not...

Thanks for the luck. I hope I do not get burned. With the interest in DX demos, I wish there were 40 of them instead of 40 K3 demos... And are those K3 demos REALLY 3G like it claims? That seems odd for a demo to include extra unused hardware. Or does the K3 demo let you USE that 3G? ???

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-24-2012 at 03:34 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote