View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #1381
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I tried it on one of the ships that contains a name with the < >. It went from: implied Sam/Frodo=>Sam <Samwise Gamgee>/Frodo Baggins=>Frodo Baggins/Sam <Samwise Gamgee> with no problem. It doesn't seem like the &lt; is needed, but I could be wrong.
Look inside the generated ebook at the title page. If there's going to be a problem with them, that's where it will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
That would be great.
If I could input what I'd get from the actual site easily, it would be easier to figure out how to get the output I want.
Yeah, that's actually how I test these things when I help out--I add them to the code for test1.com. But I can see how that's inconvenient for others.