View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #195
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
almost every post not on this website says its too much, but still, right now. it's a great price comparitivly.
There's a lot of rumbling about Apple getting ready to issue a media player that will be something on the order of a kingsized iPod Touch - an iPad.

If Apple issues an iPad at about the dimensions of the KDX screen, it seems to me that the KDX will die a quick death at any price short of free.

Even now, I can't see any reason that a student would buy it, unless it's subsidized by the university. And there's the answer, I think - this thing's going to be free for students. I don't think that Amazon really thinks that very many ordinary readers are going to buy one.

I think that the ordinary reader is going to get a K2, and the nominal price of the KDX might have been set to make the ordinary reader regard the K2 price as relatively reasonable.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote