Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:52 AM   #53
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post

When I start the KT, there appear at the booting, for a short time, some pre-installed books (such as Umberto Eco, but also Kobo Read on an so). Even having archieved for example the Umberto Eco (that is possible under Fw. 2.4.0), it still appears. After some seconds the screen clears up, and there appear my "own" books that I'm reading. My reasoning was that the booting could become faster, if the system won't access these "Kobo files" first. I had hoped that with the plugin this could be managed.

Deleting the files has not been possible, neither under Calibre ("virtual file"). Someone knows the problem?
Are you saying that you have kepubs on the Touch and when you delete them they don't stay deleted? And when you restart the device, these kepubs show on the home screen for a while before being replaced by sideloaded books? Are the sideloaded books on an SD card or main memory? Does it remember the reading status of any of them?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote