Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #57
Soldim
Not so important
Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 4, iPad, Kobo Glo 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmian View Post
Saying this is $13 is like saying the iPhone is $0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Correct.
The report I saw said the unsubsidized (true) cost is 60 euros.
That is more than at least two *real* ebook readers available in Germany. (Current low price king is 50 euros).
Would you have to happen a link to said report, or at least a document where something similar is stated? All I have seen are the price quotes, witout mentioning of caveats. I am happy to believe the company put on a spin, but getting some more info would be useful to confirm these statements.
Soldim is offline   Reply With Quote