View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Speaker Boost app

I released a free Speaker Boost app, on both Android Market and Amazon Appstore, to boost the speaker volume. It's very simple. Don't set it too high or you might damage the speaker (I haven't done any long-term testing, so I don't know how important this warning is).

It's supported by an ad for my products, but if you have a paid version of any of my apps (e.g., ScreenDim), the ad doesn't won't even show up.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote