View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #8
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes. Take a look, for example, at my illustrated Jane Austen novels, available for download here at MR. They have nice colour illustrations.
Yes, they look very nice on the little Archos 7 HT I bought just for this purpose - to be able to see color pictures in certain books. Usually biographies and such. It was great to see the 'Illustrated' note on the JA books when I was browsing the MR bookstore. So nice, Harry.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote