View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Thanks for the heads up. It's good to know that calibre continues to work on windows 8. I saw a video demo of windows 8. The interface looked nice for touch devices, but rather inefficient for a desktop. But since they keep the old shell around, I guess it doesn't matter.

It's interesting that Microsoft appear to be moving to a tiling window manager, I've been using one for years
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote