Thread: Margins problem
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocala View Post
I'm using calibre 08.38 and modifying the settings via the convert screen. The book is epub. These's a section where you can choose to ignore margins in css, I tried that and it left me with a narrow column of text down the center of the page with wide left and right margins.

If there's no easy way with calibre I guess I'll have to download sigil source and compile it for 64bit Linux ... I was hoping for an easier method
Forget the distro (Uninstall that if you meet dependencies) and use the Command line shown on the Calibre-Linux download page

There is a Sigil Linux installer, so no need to compile (I don't believe there is a 64 bit version because of some the dependencies) .
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote