View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #116
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
It should be a one click procedure, unless they changed a lot from the Kindle Touch. On the KT you can tap the top right corner to put a bookmark on. It does not work for me every time and I end up trying 2 or 3 times. See if it works for you on PW.
I was just reading on the PW and thought I am going to try to bookmark the easy way again. It worked! You have to really hesitate or wait and hold the top right hand corner. Yeah!!!!!!!!
new is offline   Reply With Quote