View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #51
jelco
jelco began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Hi there. I've been lurking around these forums for a good while now but decided to post about this little thing. (Yes it's a little bump but it might turn out to be useful to someone.)

As has already been pointed out, the sorting in zip files isn't implemented. I put up with this for a good while because most of the archives I use had the files added in the right order which makes sorting unnecessary. However, recently I've been running into more and more unsorted archives and it started to get on my nerves. I decided to make a change in the code and recompile it.

The only change I've made is added the line
Code:
imagenes->sort();
at the end of the constructor in ImageZIP.cpp (line 103). Compiling this works perfectly and I no longer have to be frustrated because the archives I use were compressed the wrong way. You don't need to uninstall the entire application and install the new version, you can simply overwrite the file iViewer in the Programs folder on whichever medium you installed it on (in my case the internal memory). Because this little change requires quite some effort I've decided to put up the new file on my website. Fetch it here.

Thanks for this great application, and I hope this change can be of some use.

Jelco
jelco is offline   Reply With Quote