View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 12:57 AM   #15
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by abatsukh View Post
I tried both ways and still alot of question marks appear on the book. is it because the book is in spanish? please help, i need to read this book to improve my spanish asap. i was so excited to find the book for free on epub and now can't read it.
try convert to .rtf & view it in word. that may clean things up somewhat. you may also be able to repair using word's find / replace.

if the rtf looks good, then convert that to epub

but you may have a poor quality source file - already messed up- in which case there's not a lot you can do, except look for a better version
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote