View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #11
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
Just to throw my 2 cents in. I would absolutely LOVE the ability to easily turn the light completely off and back on at my leisure. It was the first thing I noticed when I got my new paperwhite and it was a disappointment. After years with my old Kindle, I do notice the difference, so your work on this is not without a grateful audience.
I can confirm your statement. Even on the lowest (=1) light level it's not pleasant to read. This annoyance was the reason I was investing time in a solution.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote