View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:49 AM   #73
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
no, nor would most, though I'm sure there are some. I have _zero_ qualms about stripping DRM from the books I've bought. That's just good common sense to enable archival backups, etc. In fact, I virtually never send a book directly to my Kindle. I pull it down to my PC, clean it up, load into Calibre, and only then do I put it on my Kindle.
I couldn't even read books I bought from Amazon on all my devices. Nor books I bought from BoB or bol.com. Or books I cannot download anymore because the original seller doesn't have them anymore or is himself gone.

In the end, it's their own fault that I am practically forced to remove DRM to even enjoy the book.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote