View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 12:47 PM   #4
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Have you tried the Writer to EPUB PI?
It seems to do good, at least for standard Fiction (little or no illustrations)
I have used W2E. That's how I originally did things, before I knew anything about ePubs, much less CSS. I tried it since posting this question and found that it made a pretty good ePub that was quite easy to work with in Calibre, especially after using the "Remove unused CSS rules" tool. All told, I found it easier to work with than a direct Calibre conversion. It does seem to leave out the "silly classes" I mentioned in the first post.

I would still like to know if there is a LO setting that causes those "silly classes."
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote