View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
to give one's opinion

I've had my Kobo Touch for about a month and an half and read some books on it. I wanted to give them a rating so went on the Kobo website but I can't find how : when I clik on the stars range nothing happens and if other people gave a rating (or made a review ?) I can't access either. I'm not on Facebook nor Twitter (doesn't interest me...), I think it's related isn't it ? Or have I miss something ?

Hey can you hear me ?
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote