Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #233
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Thank you for that. Now to what's really odd. The Kobo screen has more space yet I get more text on my 650.
The font size on the Aura is way too big, that might be why, if you look at my screen shot from the kobo glo the font size is much smaller on the same file so something is not working right with the settings on v4 of your file I think, at least the Aura and glo are not interpreting those settings in the same way.

Edit: I just copied the files over using windows explorer to both the glo and Aura, did not use Calibre
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote