View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphiedee View Post
I converted a word doc to an epub using Sigil. All looks good except the epub onlt generated a Level 1 TOC while the word doc had a level1 AND 2 doc.

The Level1 TOC style is

<p class="P_h1">

The level2 TOC style is

<p class="P_p">

Since the generated TOC did not pick up the Level2 style how do I add this?

I know the basic manual way of doing this but I will lose the color and styling of the original, do I have to add or change a style in the css?

thx

RD
What you should do is make level one toc an H1 tag and level 2 toc an H2 tag. I would do a search and replace to accomplish this. Making everything a p tag is poor semantics. Every heading should start with an H which stands for heading.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote