View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
There might be problems if you have minor light intensity but in the same conditions I certainly do not want to read on a Kindle or paperback book either.

Either way the comparison with an careful selected 'extra white' paper with the JetBook Color is not an objective one.

Compare it with a newspaper (e.g. the Financial Times) and you're comparison would be quite different. I do not know many people who would say newspapers are too dark.

Anyway, I still think this comparison is not purposeful. Either you do like the eInk technology or you could just stfu and buy an iPad to play with 'angry birds'.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote