View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #14
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
OK Kovid, with heart in mouth, I deleted all of the books in the Mantano library. I then used Calibre to send all books in the Calibre library to the Nexus 7. I then told Mantano to import all of the books into its library after I had found them in the directory where they had been placed by Calibre.

I then told Calibre on the PC to delete one of those books, and I checked in the correct directory and it had gone. However, it is still in Mantano Reader, so I suspect that you are right about Calibre not being able to mess with the Mantano 'private library'.

However, all is working well, despite the fact that it now seems that I have double copies of all my books - one set in the download directory and the other in Mantano! Oh well, I will worry about that if I start to run out of space...

Thanks again. John