View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #6
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I am not sure that would work for the purposes of limiting the number of authorized devices. While the device itself would not be authorized, it would still be listed as authorized - and limit the number of devices you could authorize in the future. .
I deauthorized a few of mine in the past, and then realized I needed to remove three of them from my account at Sony. I'd forgotten to do that since I hardly ever go there. The three machines were still there in spite of being deauthorized and factory reset.

So I renamed them "Delete 01", "Delete 02", "Delete 03". I then emailed Sony and told them I needed to remove three of my devices as I no longer owned them. They went in, removed the three I'd renamed, and emailed me back it was done.

I didn't even have to call.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote