View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #80
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I made a typo. It's 176 pages and not 156 but still short. It's quite descriptive though so I suppose I can see how the movie is longer if they keep switching from the present time of the book to the various flashback periods.
It does as far as I remember it. It's one of those movies where nothing much actually happens. It just sort of goes on, slowly... Me and my best friend (females) at the time absolutely loved it. Our (male) partners absolutely hated it!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote