View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #399
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
It seems to happen randomly for me, which is why I am having so much trouble tracking it down. The last time it happened (when I posted to ask about it), I reimported the original epub and ran it through Modify ePub, ticking just one box each time, and had no problems. It's not a big deal for me to check the order of files against the original, since it happens so rarely, but it would be nice to figure it out.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote