View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #33
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
If I'd had that option I don't think I'd ever have bothered to create this plugin. I wonder how satisfied the readers of DRM'd books are though. Some of the covers in retail ebooks are pretty uninteresting.
I agree - I always strip DRM, edit metadata....

why stop at book covers though - it would also be good to have your plug-in take any picture from any folder on PC & send it to Sony, doing the sizing & grey scale conversion stuff en-route... I suppose that coucd be done now by adding pseudo empty books to calibre librarydatabase and then adding pictures form elsewhere on PC to those "book" entries, as pseudo-book covers
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote